Popular Posts

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Dislexia and Tattoos.

I would like to start out this post by informing you that my momma pointed out that I have been spelling Dyslexia wrong in my post tittles. This seemed like just the sort of thing that would happen if a dyslexic person were to expense herself in the write word.  Now the thing about have a  learning disorder, is that people think it makes stupid. And that can be hard. But the truth is it makes you smart is less common ways. Helen Keller directed films. I guess Rachel Brink can write blogs.


Blog Post Number 3: Dislexia  and Tattoos.
I got my Second and Last Tattoos (until I'm 90, then I can do what ever I want). Is is Whidbey Island,  the place I grew up. Or I should say the place I was a child. I have always felt I would that girl, I took her out of the forest and put her in LA. I grew up when I realized how much the world need to change. I can't hide in my forest for ever. The word "Special" is being taken back, because Special People are steeping out into the sun.  But for now until I go home. I will have home with me, where ever I go.

The Pacific North West have been heavenly influenced by the tribe people who lived off the earth. There art is everywhere. But it dose not feel like art in a gallery. It feels like the earth is speaking to you, like she has woken up to remind you of something.

For me a tattoo is a part of heart that brook free and floated the the surface's.  But it is of course a symbol. A symbol that is both pain full and expensive.

My first tattoo is a tribe inspired sea turtle, very small.

No comments:

Post a Comment